We strive to be a premier knowledge club in Rotary by using our professional skills in our service work and creating learning opportunities for our members, other Rotarians, and people of goodwill around the world.
Our program of online seminars contributes to that objective by enabling you to learn from global experts in their field. You are welcome to attend seminars online, typically on the first and third Tuesdays of the month at 12:30 PM EST, but if you are not a member of our club, we need you to register for each seminar you would like to attend. To register, first download our program of seminars and select the seminars you would like to register for. Then use the link for registration below. After registration, we will send you a link for streaming a few days before each seminar.
Here is an overview of our events in March-December 2020.
- Tue, May 17Webinar
- Tue, Apr 19Online presentation
- Tue, Mar 15online event
- Tue, Feb 08Webinar
- The mission of the Youth Ambassadors program at the USA Pavilion: A Conversation with Patrick McCabeTue, Jan 11Webinar
- Tue, Sep 07Online meeting
- Tue, Oct 06Online meetingOct 06, 2020, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PMOnline meetingGeetha Jayaram, M.D., is an Associate Professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and Armstrong Institute for Patient Safety and Quality, will talk about a network of mental health clinics for women and children she established in her native India.
- Fri, Sep 18Webinar
- Tue, Sep 15Online meeting
- Tue, Aug 18Online meeting
- Tue, Aug 04Online meetingAug 04, 2020, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PMOnline meetingRose Cardarelli is the CEO of the Education for All Coalition and serves as Director on several nonprofit boards. She will talk about how NGOs can navigate through the many meetings, committees, conferences, activities, and opportunities at the UN in order to contribute to make the world a better pl
- Tue, Jul 21Online meetingJul 21, 2020, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM EDTOnline meetingLaura B. Rawlings is a Lead Economist with the Human Capital Project at the World Bank. She will talk about how recent advances in behavioral economics can help for designing better programs and policies using case studies among others from social protection and labor markets.